Product and Services
Determining corporate value through in-depth analysis and evaluation of finance, market situation as well as economic context.
- Advisory on changing the form of corporate ownership;
- Advisory on division, consolidation, merger, acquisition, dissolution and bankruptcy of corporates.
- Initial public offering (IPO);
- Odd issuance, offering to the public;
- Issuing dividends in stock, in cash;
- Issuing bonus stock;
- Issuing stocks under the selection program for employees;
- Issuance advisory for stock swaps.
- Make listing plans;
- Select the time to list shares in accordance with the situation of corporate;
- Set up listing registration documents;
- Make white paper and promote the image of corporate to the public;
- Implement administrative procedures and regulations of functional agencies in listing registration;
- Solving post-listing issues.
Advisory on securities registration & depository
- Assist customers in securities code registration as well as centralized depository.
- Steps to be done:
+ Register securities code with VietNam Securities Depository (VSD);
+ Receiving depository records of clients;
+ Preparing and sending records of securities depository of clients to VSD;
+ Open a securities trading account and account it into a client's account.
Securities trading advisory
- Advisory on investment plans and trading techniques;
- Provide outstanding information about stocks in the portfolio that customers are interested in or potential stocks can bring customers effective investments in the future;
- Advisory on new construction or the investment portfolio restructuring;
- Provide customers with macroeconomic information, market developments and the lastest information on the situation of production and business activities of corporate;
- Advisory on developing market scenarios and correcting options to minimize risks to the investment portfolio.
Corporate management advisory
- Advisory on organizational structure;
- Advisory on the role, functions and activities of the General Meeting of Shareholders;
- Advisory on the role and functions of the Board of Directors and the implementation of corporate management activities;
- Advisory on organizing corporate management structure and personnel policies;
- Advisory on shareholder management and issues related to shareholders of the corporate.
- Bridge between businesses and the investor community: Through seminars, presentations, articles, analysis, Website ...
- Advisory on organizing the General Meeting of Shareholders in accordance with regulations and with the lowest cost;
- Advisory on annual investor relations strategy;
- Analysis and assessment of developments of the stock market in general and stocks of enterprises in particular;
- Advisory on answering questions of investors related to the corporate stock, bonds, policies and production and business activities.
- Advisory on choosing the most effective means of information disclosure;
- Advisory on information disclosure and making information disclosure reports according to regulations and requests of functional agencies;
- Advisory on developing the coordination process and disclosing information in accordance with the enterprise and according to current regulation.
APG Securities Joint Stock Company (APG) was officially established under License No. 63 / UBCK-GP of the State Securities Commission on November 15, 2007; with the charter capital of VND 340,289,000,000 (Three hundred and forty billion two hundred and eighty nine million). On September 23, 2016, Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange (HOSE) issued a Decision No. 389 / QD-SGDHCM to allow APG Securities Joint Stock Company to list shares on HOSE. On November 30, 2016, the Company's shares were officially traded with the stock code of APG. Overcoming the difficulties of market sharing among securities companies, APG has built the greatest value of customers' trust built on professional style, economic efficiency and benefits for investors that the Company has built up since its operation.